Thin Crust Tomato-Pesto Pizza
warm water (about 110°F)
1 tbsp. active dry yeast
1 tbsp. sugar
1/2 c. yellow cornmeal
2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
chopped fresh basil
1/2 c. soft bread crumbs
cloves garlic, halved
medium tomatoes, sliced
shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the water, yeast, and sugar. Stir well. Let stand in a warm place for 5 minutes, or until foamy. Stir in the cornmeal, salt, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Stir in up to 2 1/4 cups of the flour to make a kneadable dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead, adding more of the remaining 1/4 cup flour as necessary, for 10 minutes, or until smooth and elastic. Coat a large bowl with no-stick spray. Add the dough and turn to coat all sides. Cover loosely with a kitchen towel and set in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Coat two 12" round pizza pans with no-stick spray. Divide the dough in half. Roll each half into a 12" circle. Place the circles on the pizza pans. Brush the surface of each pizza with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- To make the topping: In a blender or food processor, combine the basil, bread crumbs, and garlic. Process until smooth. Spread over the dough. Top with the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown and the cheese is bubbling.
Video: At home. Making thin crust tomato basil pizza...with baby spinach, portobello mushrooms, fresh pesto
Gene Tied to Obesity, Depression, ADHD
Tutti i look di Meghan Markle dal Royal Wedding a oggi: quanto costano i suoi outfit da Duchessa di Sussex
What Causes Brain Fog (7 Things You Can Do to Prevent and Stop It)
How to Protect Your Teeth from Disease
Going the Extra Mile to Get the Right Prostate Cancer Treatment
How to Take Your Bike on the Bus
How to Shop a Farmers Market
How To Fold a Fitted Sheet In Three Easy Steps
10 Skinny Drinks to Order When It’s Cocktail Time
5 Must-Have Grilling Gadgets
How to Do 1000 Push Ups
How to Plan a Holiday Potluck for Your Workplace
8 Summertime Shrimp Salads
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:15 / Views: 52465