ASMR Snipps Snipps and Spritz Spritz
Jun 25, 2007
As easy to make as they are delicious, you'll find these cookies ideal as party fare, gifts and simple desserts.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. sugar
large egg yolks
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Make the dough:Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Using a mixer set on medium speed, cream the butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually adding the sugar, continue beating butter until sugar is incorporated. Add the yolks, vanilla, and lemon zest and mix thoroughly.
- Reduce mixer speed to medium low, add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, and mix until a smooth and pliable dough forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Bake the cookies:Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Following manufacturer's instructions, fill a cookie press with dough and fit the press with a decorative template.
- Press cookies onto an ungreased baking pan, spacing them 1 inch apart. Bake cookies until edges are browned -- 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from the baking pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Video: How to Make an Aperol Spritz | 60 Second Cocktails
Perm Hairstyles for Women
5 malas costumbres que estropean tu piel
VTech Recalls 280K Rattles and 37K Travel Mobiles
17 Evening Bags To Complete Any Outfit
40 Green Lantern Tattoo Designs For Men – Superhero Ideas
Greatist Workout of the Day: Wednesday, October 8th
How to Have Fun with Your Teenage Friends (Girls)
How to Make Money During a Semester Abroad
5 Healthy Foods That Have More Fat Than a Doughnut
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:02 / Views: 64252