Pan Roasted Chicken with Asparagus - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
Roast Chicken with Asparagus
Aug 19, 2013
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
to 3 1/2-lb chicken
2 tbsp. each melted butter and fresh lemon juice (save lemon rinds)
1 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. each salt
- Heat oven to 475°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place chicken, breast side down, on baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp each butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 1/2 the thyme, salt, tarragon and pepper. Put lemon rinds in body cavity. Tie legs together with kitchen twine.
- Roast chicken 20 minutes. Reduce temperature to 400°F. Turn chicken breast side up, drizzle with remaining butter and lemon juice and sprinkle with remaining thyme, salt, tarragon and pepper. Roast 30 minutes more.
- Place asparagus around chicken, turning to coat with pan juices. Roast 10 to 15 minutes until an instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh, not touching bone, registers 170°F and asparagus are crisp-tender. Let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- Skim fat off pan juices. Serve juices with the chicken and lemon wedges with the asparagus.
Video: One Pan Honey Lemon Chicken Asparagus
Dianna Agron tweets final farewell during last day’ on Glee set
Scientists just found an underwater headless chicken monster
5 Stunning Braids You May Not Have Tried Before
How to Pick a Flattering Skirt
How to Be Emotionally Independent
Tè verde, 10 controindicazioni da conoscere se hai un debole per lui
Shaved Beetroot, Radish and Grapefruit Salad Recipe
More on Black Friday 2019
No-Bake Berry-Orange Cheesecake Pie
Gorgeous Half Up Half Down Wedding Hairstyles For Your Special Day
Date: 10.12.2018, 23:56 / Views: 93295