Best Way to Get Experience in I.T. - Easiest Ways to Gain I.T. Experience
How to Start a Career in Gain Fans when You're a Musician
Make special YouTube videos.As well as doing your own songs (if you have your own songs) especially start off by doing covers. Why? Searching other names/brands -- but finding your covers there -- can bring a potential army of fans. Examples of those who used covers --Here are two known stars who both started out by doing covers of songs on YouTube:Covers plus their own music online helped start-up of Justin Bieber and Conor Maynard toward both being very popular artists. Justin in particular is the 2nd most popular person on twitter.
- Do songs which are new and current as well as old time classics.
Make sure as a developing artist you don't only stick to covering one artist (too limiting).Although a bunch of covers can draw fans, it is very important that your growing fan base knows what your identity is (explained how below).
Grow a big online community.Focus your efforts on your current fans to gain many new fans. Get your present fans to interact with your "social pages"/to your brand name. The more often they post to your page, the better chances that you set-up for their friends to catch it, see it, in your fan's newsfeeds and hopefully catch-on to become a new fan.
- Free pub: Every time any fan or friend interacts with one of your pages, that’s a free newsfeed (free advertising) for your brand. Free ads! You don’t have to splash dollars into Facebook PPC to grow your own online community.
Make newsy postings:Once you have a lot of fans, start a Facebook page where your fans can also go for bits of news on your identity.
If you do tours in bars, road houses, pubs and clubs, etc., then create little candid video clips of you along your way when you are touring. Fans like this and will often watch video road-diaries of you.
Add links to your videos and make sure you tell your fans when you have added a video, on "all" your social networking sites.
When you have such fans (if they have not already made one), help them to make a name for themselves, e.g.:BeliebersorTWFanmily/Prisoners.
Create catch phrases for your fan base example: "It's a TW Thing"
Appreciate your current fans with deals and specials on CDs, bumper stickers and shirts.The more someone feels appreciated, the more likely they are to communicate with your page, post positive comments and recommend your page to their friends, too. Say "Thank you so much; you're great." Say (out of nowhere), "Thanks!" to a fan; So, when s/he asks "For what?" Say, "For being my friend!", and shake hands and/or hug, if they allow you. Announce to your fans what you’ve put on Facebook and Twitter. Show your customers what they’re missing and encourage them to join.
Ask questions.ASK, “Are you a fan/follower? If not, here’s what you’re missing!” Show the benefits of being a fan, event schedules, win prizes on Facebook, fan-only coupons? This will also show non-fans the perks of becoming a fan.
- Instead of just posting a link to a song, ask your fans what they think about it. Use Facebook Questions (poll) to ask your fans anything from what kind of breakfast starts their day off right to what they like most about your songs/music. The more engaged your fans become, the more impressions your posts will get.
Plaster your social media icons on your website and include icons and links to your email and e-newsletters.Add a call-out in any messages (and recorded voicemail greeting, messages) that says “Remember, you can also reach (us) on Facebook at Facebook.com/[your page ID] and Twitter @[your Twitter handle].” This soothes any frustration a fan might have, if they can’t get hold of someone to answer a question or request they might have. Alert your customers of any coupons or contests you’re running on Facebook through an e-blast with direct links to your pages.
- Check your Facebook Insights to see what types of posts have been most engaging with your current fans. Sort your Page Post analytics by number of Engaged Users and look at the 10 most engaging posts and the 10 least engaging posts. If the majority of most engaging posts were photos, post more photos. If they were questions, ask more questions. Analyze your least engaging posts to find out what type of content your fans are least interested in.
Go viral (be catchy).How? While you keep a style so that you can build a solid fan base -- do some odd songs which are unusual enough to get noticed, and catch on, and spread around, "going viral" if they're fun enough...
If you do decide to release a single make sure you make a "lyric video" as well for it.Get your fans -- two or three months before it is due to come out -- to pre-order it.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Build off of other's "creds"... Never talk badly about another artist. For example you may not like (hate) The Wanted, or you may not like Justin Bieber. If you do not like them but, if asked by your fans, about them -- then reply with an answer, such as:
"Well, I really liketheir song(insert song title)".
But, if you had told loads of your fans that, "I hate that artist.", then a lot of them might leave you as they may be bigger fans of the other (bigger) artists. You might attract a lot of hate messages from Beliebers or Prisoners (TWFanmily) or any other fan base of an artist you have just said you hate.
- Reply to fan mail and tweets and online messaging as people will leave your fan base if they don't see you caring that they are there.
- Once you have lots of fans on Twitter tell them that you are doing a following spree get them to trend something like: follow (insert name) or buy (insert name) now or (insert date)
- You may need to do quite a few covers before performing or putting you own song(s) on the music market, if you have no established identity, band, or music.
- If you don't have a record deal or management then don't give out your real address instead create an open email.
Video: How to Get a Job With No Experience
Cut Crease Eye Makeup is Here to Make a Statement
Be Gentle with Your Genitals
7 Effective Solutions For Body Odor
AW13 Key Piece: The Gilet
How to Conduct a Prayer Meeting
Avocado Hummus Bowl
Experts Say These Are the Best Anti-Ageing Products to Use in Your 20s
Ashton Kutcher on His First Kiss With Mila Kunis On-Screen and Their First Real One Off
Learn How to Look Like All Of Your Favorite Pretty LittleLiars’
Their Pain Is Not Your Pain: 5 Tips for Highly Sensitive People
Simple Nail Art Design – Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art
Date: 10.12.2018, 18:27 / Views: 62373