How to Do Hair Spa at Home (Hindi) / Rinkal Soni
How to Do Hair Spa Treatments at Home
A home spa treatment is a great way to relax at home after a busy, stressful day. Most people will only focus on their skin or nails, but hair needs love and care too! If your hair is dry, brittle, frizzy, or damaged, it probably needs extra moisture. A hair spa treatment is a great and relaxing way to give your hair the moisture that it needs. At the end of it, you may be surprised with hair that feels much softer than before!
Massaging Your Scalp
Prepare your oil.Warm up 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 milliliters) of coconut oil or olive oil in a little dish. You can do this in the microwave or on the stove, but be careful not to let it get too hot. It should be warm and comfortable to the touch.If you want a fancier spa, try one of the following mixtures instead:
- 1 teaspoon ofeachof the following: almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame oil.
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) of olive oil, and 4 to 5 drops of vitamin E oil.
Massage the oil into your scalp from roots to tips for 5 minutes.Spread the rest of the oil through your hair, from the roots to the ends.This will help improve the circulation in your scalp.
Wrap a damp, warm towel around your head.Dip a clean towel in warm water. Wring out the excess water so that it's damp. Wrap the towel around your head and hair. Secure it with a clip, if needed.
Keep the towel wrapped around your head for 5 to 6 minutes.The heat will trap the oil and open up the hair follicles. It will help the oil penetrate your hair and scalp and nourish it.
- If you have very dry hair, wait 15 to 20 minutes instead.
Wash your hair using lukewarm water.Use enough mild shampoo to get the oil out. You can add conditioner if your hair is very dry, but the mask in the next step will be nourishing enough on their own.
Applying the Mask
Choose and prepare your mask.You can use any type of hair mask you want. A store-bought one will work just fine, but a homemade one would be even better You can use your own recipe, or you can try one of the ones from the .
- Double the recipe if you have long or thick hair.
Apply the mask to your hair, starting from the roots.If you need to, divide your hair into sections first. Use a wide-toothed comb to help distribute the mask through your hair. This step can get messy, so it would be a good idea to drape a towel or a hair dyeing cape around your shoulders.
Cover your hair with a shower cap.If you have very long hair, pull it up into a loose bun first, then secure it with a clip. Covering your hair with a shower cap will not only keep you clean, but it will also help trap the heat from your scalp and make the mask more effective.
Wait 15 to 30 minutes.How long you wait depends on the type of mask you are using, so be sure to follow the instructions closely.
Rinse the mask off.Wash the mask out using a mild shampoo and lukewarm water. Follow up with conditioner, then rinse the conditioner out. If the mask recipe has a different set of cleansing instructions, then follow those instead.
- Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes before washing it out. This will help soften your hair further.
Pat your hair dry.Let it air dry and skip the hair dryer. Hair dryers can damage hair.
Hair Mask Recipes
Use bananas and olive oil for a simple, deep-conditioning mask.In a blender, mix together a banana with 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) of olive oil. Massage the mask into your hair and scalp, then leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse the mask out with shampoo.
Mix honey and yogurt to make a simple, deep-conditioning mask.Mix together 2 tablespoons (30 grams) of plain yogurt and 1 tablespoon (22.5 grams) of honey. Apply the mask to your hair and scalp, then wait 15 to 20 minutes. Wash the mask out with shampoo. Apply some conditioner to the ends afterwards, if needed.
Make a pumpkin-based, deep-conditioning mask fit for Fall.Mix together 1 cup (225 grams) ofplainpumpkin puree and 1 to 2 tablespoons (22.5 to 45 grams) of honey. Apply the mask to your hair and scalp, and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse it off when you are done.
- You may not end up using all of this mask.
- Use the leftovers as a face mask.
- Do not use the "pumpkin pie" kind of puree. It is not the same thing.
Make a honey-based mask for dry, damaged hair.Pour ½ cup (175 grams) of honey into a small dish. Stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 milliliters) of olive oil and 1 to 2 tablespoons (15 to 30 grams) of avocado or egg yolks. Apply the mask to your hair, wait 20 minutes, then rinse it out with warm water.
Try a custom, moisturizing avocado mask.Place half of a peeled and pitted avocado into a blender. Add one of the optional ingredients from the list below, then blend the mask until it is smooth. Apply the mask to your hair and leave it in for 15 minutes. Rinse the mask out with shampoo. Repeat this mask once a month for best results.
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) argan oil, sour cream, or egg yolks for moisture
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil for a dry scalp
- 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) apple cider vinegar for removing build up
Use eggs to make a simple, custom, moisturizing mask.Pour ½ cup (120 milliliters) worth of egg whites, egg yolks, or whole eggs into a cup. Whisk the eggs until the color is consistent, then apply it to your hair. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then wash it out withcoolwater. Here is what you should use (and how often) based on your hair type:
- Normal hair: about 2 whole eggs, monthly
- Oily hair: about 4 egg whites, twice a month
- Dry hair: about 6 egg yolks, monthly
- Clean your bathroom beforehand. A clean bathroom is much more relaxing than a dirty one!
- Dim the lights and light some candles instead. Play some music that you enjoy listening to.
- You can repeat the spa once a month.
- Some masks may be used more often than once a month. If you have such a mask, then use the mask by itself and skip the spa treatment.
- Save time by preparing the hair mask while you have the towel wrapped around your head.
- Avoid washing your hair with hot water. Hot water is very damaging to hair.
- You can make a coconut oil spray by putting liquid coconut oil and water into an old perfume bottle or spray bottle. Shake the mixture up before using it. Spritz all over hair 2-3 times a week.
- note, if you don’t have liquid coconut oil, melt the coconut oil first, then add it to water.
Things You'll Need
Olive oil or coconut oil
Soft, clean towel
Mild shampoo and conditioner
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Italiano: , Português: , Русский: , Español: , Français: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: 5 Easy steps to do hair spa at home with natural ingredients
Ben Jerrys Latest Flavor Is Loaded With Chocolate Donuts
Squash and Feta Cheesecake Recipe
40 Rib Tattoos For Men – Incredible Side Ink Designs
How to Make Rainbow Fudge
MH Icon: Arnold Schwarzenegger
I Was Kicked Out of My Best Friends Bridal Party
Would You Rock This New Top KnotStyle
16 Surprising Benefits Of Hops (Kanphuta) For Skin, Hair And Health
How to Become Comfortable Around Girls
How to Identify Brahman Cattle
Vitamin D May Not Lower Seniors Fall Risk
How to Defend Yourself Against a Real Estate Fraud Lawsuit
Small Study Links E-Cigarettes to Potential Heart Trouble
How to Make Battery Eliminators