How To Clean Your House Fast: Clean With Me! | Hayley Paige
How to Clean Your House After a Wild Party
If you have the energy, try to at least tackle throwing away disposable cups, garbage and stinky food items before going to bed.Also attend to stains before they set. Then go to bed and resume the cleaning in the morning.
Keep calm!It's easier said than done, but while you are behaving like an irritated bulldog, things are not getting any better. Calm your nerves, take a pill for the headache and get ready for action. Turn on some relaxing music and get to work.
- Don the gloves. Always wear gloves before cleaning the house after a wild party. You never know what you might be picking up.
Cleaning the living room
Straighten up the living room first of all.This is likely the most “infected” room.
Collect the plastic cups in the nylon bags.Pick up bottles and cans and place them in the recycling bin. If you haven't already, take all dishes to the kitchen.
Vacuum the carpet and rugs.Nuts are rolling on your mother's expensive white carpet? Don't even think about the vacuum cleaner. Almonds and peanuts have the annoying habit to cause heavy blockages to vacuum cleaners. You'll have to collect them with your bare hands. Look also for coins and other small objects that can be dangerous when sucked up.
Check for problem areas, such as carpet burns or stains.If you find stains on anything, these must be treated quickly and properly. Use a stain removal guide, such as wikiHow's own stain removal category. Carpet burns are harder to deal with and may require strategic placement of furniture followed by either cutting out that piece of carpet and replacing it with a square of the same carpet or calling a carpet laying professional.
Check your electronics.Double check that everything is still there. You did put away all inessential peripheralsbeforethe party, right? Then bring these things back out and reinstall them as usual.
Cleaning the kitchen
Tackle the kitchen.Kitchens are often middle “damaged” from the mess after parties. The fact that the kitchen is supposed to handle mess helps, so get ready to dig in and get things back to their clean state.
Work around the kitchen finding disposable items.By getting these items out of the way quickly, things will start to become clearer. Use a large garbage bag to toss everything into, such as plastics, paper and disposable cutlery.
Collect the dirty dishes (many of which are probably in the living room).Store them in the sink in readiness for hand-washing, as required or when you have no dishwasher. Large dishes, dishes not meant to be in the dishwasher and excess dishes are usually best done by washing in the sink.
- Scrape off all uneaten food into the garbage bag or compost bin. Stack the plates and dishes that have been scraped, in readiness for cleaning.
- Empty all the half-drunk drinks from glasses and cups. Then stack these up waiting for their wash, either in the sink or in the dishwasher.
- Cut the grease before washing certain dishes. If you ate a really greasy pizza last night, the situation is pretty serious. Soak the affected plates into hot water mixed with detergent in order to soften the litter. Leave them for approximately thirty minutes, then let the cleaning games begin. May the odds be ever in your favor!
Pack what can be washed in the dishwasher into it.It is probable that you'll need several loads, so leave following loads waiting nearby to be transferred in as the clean dishes are transferred out.
Cleaning the bathroom
Get the bathroom squeaky clean.So, whose idea was purchasing vodka and whiskey? And tequila? And the smell! You'll have to deal with it somehow.
- If you're tackling any vomit messes, first of all, buy a new cheap mop and clean the repugnant substance. No cleaning solution is needed in the very beginning. Get rid of the solids first. Once you succeed, apply some disinfectant. Then use the baby wipes to bring some fresh odour to the place.
- Clean off the urine stains. They're bound to be around and beyond the toilet bowl as well as on the toilet, so clean further afield.
Clean all toilets.No matter what they look like, they need a good clean.
Remove all hand towels and any other towels from the bathroom.Any towels left out during a party are fair game for use in all manner of ways, so reassure yourself that they're hygienic by giving them a good wash. Replace with clean towels.
Top up the liquid soap dispenser if needed.Clean down hand washing basins and the faucets (taps).
Cleaning other areas
Check all bedrooms for signs of disturbance.Any bed that looks as if someone has slept on or in it should have the sheets changed and washed.
Check garden beds.Collect up all bottles, cans, glasses and any debris. Be especially vigilant for broken glass on pathways, lawns and anywhere else that people might walk.
Sweep and/or vacuum the hallway, entrance way and back door entry areas.All of these are likely to have experienced high traffic.
QuestionHow do I clean upholstery after wild party?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you spill red wine on it, you can use white wine to get it out. If you spill beer on it, use Febreze to get the smell out. You can also use a vacuum to clean out the crumbs and smaller things like that.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- If you find people's belongings, put them in a "lost items" box and wait for the calls. This could range from cellphones to hoodies. Since you're never going to get a call about missing lingerie, it's probably best to ditch it; wear gloves when handling.
- Check for anything broken. Take care to avoid anything that presents a hazard, such as broken glass or sharp pieces.
- In some places, after-party cleaning is a commercial specialty, if you'd rather pay the money and have someone else do the clean up. With the privilege of wild partying comes the responsibility of effective cleaning up.
- If you find illegal substances left in your house after a party, call your lawyer.
- Throw the mop away after you are done with the mess. Or, dunk it in bleach or vinegar and simply leave it there to self-clean, then dispose of the liquid somewhere safe and air dry the mop in direct sunlight.
- Don't leave the cleaning until the next party. You'll find everything is well and truly rank and permanently stained.
Video: 20 WAYS TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE IN JUST A FEW MINUTES
How to Use Hair Rollers
20 Gifts that Will Make Any Yogi Say, YASS
What Should I Wear to a Renaissance Festival
Study Says Men Eat More Pizza To Impress Women
LEFT: London Emerging Fashion Talent
Masala Munch Popcorn
5 Moves To Lose That Muffin Top After 40
Prices for new preventative migraine treatments
How to Make Battery Eliminators
Apple, Walnut, and Honey Spice Cake with Honey-Cream Cheese Frosting
Meet the Aussie Brand That Will Make Your Summer
Multiple Sclerosis and Managing Other Health Conditions
Squash and Feta Cheesecake Recipe
Bigger than New York
Date: 11.12.2018, 17:43 / Views: 91175