Hummus 4 Ways
Avocado Hummus Bowl
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 cup | Calories: 196 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 275mg | Carbohydrates: 29g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 9g | Protein: 8g | SmartPoints: 7
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup chickpeas (from a 15-ounce can), drained and rinsed
- 1/2 medium sized cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 10 spinach leaves, well-cleaned
- 1/3 cup clean eating hummus, any variety, store bought or homemade
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin or shelled sunflower seeds, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Line a bowl with spinach leaves, layering if necessary.
- Add avocado slices to one corner, chickpeas to another, grape tomatoes to another, and baby carrots to another.
- Add hummus to the center and top with sunflower or pumpkin seeds, if using.
- Sprinkle whole dish with salt and pepper and enjoy!
- This is great for a to-go lunch when made in a portable container with a lid.
Video: Avocado Hummus | Delish
How to Protect Your Rights As an Employer During an ICE Raid
How to Look Behind You While Riding a Bike
The Best Blogs for Happiness Insights
How to Set Up a Blackberry Email
Now Playing: Know your spirits: Whisky
Almond Eyes Makeup: Tips Tutorial
18 Outfits With Distressed Denim Shorts For Ladies
Every Menu Item at Domino’s—Ranked
The North Face Geodome 4 Tent
5 Things You Should Do After Being Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
Post-workout snack and meal suggestions